Fancy Antique TJ&J Mayer, Dale Hall Pottery Co. Ironstone Gravy Boat, Made in England
What we love:
Sometimes we like to get a little fancy and if that's the case for you, this is the gravy boat to use at your next special dinner!
• Made in Liverpool, England in the 1800s by the TJ&J Mayer, Dale Hall Pottery Co.
• Measures 5" tall and about 8.5" from spout to handle.
• The base is 3.5 x 2 7/8" and it bears the T.J. & J. Mayer Dale Hall Pottery Liverpool, Lion and Unicorn makers mark.
• A truly remarkable design with elegant leaves and a rope twist on the handle, a ribbed and beaded pedestal base and gentle scalloped edges at the top rim.
• It has a lovely timeworn patina with some discoloration, especially in the interior and on the rim.
• No chips or cracks.
• We are selling this fabulous antique ironstone gravy boat in “AS FOUND” condition.
• A wonderful addition to your collection or to use the next time you need to get a little bit fancy!