What we love:
Our LED farmhouse battery taper will add a unique touch of warmth and elegance to your farmhouse decor this season!
- This battery taper candle features a classic candle form. It is coated with wax for a realistic candle look and a sweet ambient glow.
- The overall height is approximately 6.5”.
- The delicate pattern features honeybees and an old fashioned bee skep on a chicken wire pattern with a gray/white background.
- The text reads "Clover Hill Honey Farm"
- Lovely on your farmhouse window sills, on a mantel or in a centerpiece on your farm table!
- Operates on two AA batteries (not included) and has a built-in timer - on for six hours, off for eighteen.
- The top of the candle has a subtle flicker and a warm and realistic glow.
PLEASE NOTE! Our battery taper candles are NOT free standing. They are meant to sit in a standard taper holder or candle stick like one you would use with a traditional wax taper dinner candle.
The metal taper holder shown in the photo is SOLD SEPARATELY. Recommended for indoor use only. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or in areas of extreme temperatures (hot or cold).
Instructions: Twist the bottom to open and insert two AA batteries (not included). The candle will light up when the bottom is twisted tight and will remain on for six hours.
This beautiful battery candle is made to order for us just down the road from in Elmira, NY. The original designs are attached to an imported battery candle mechanism and then dipped in wax for a wonderfully realistic look and feel!
Please note that accessories used in our listing photos are not included in the sale of this battery candle.