What we love:
No farmhouse kitchen is complete without at least one chicken dish and we can't ever pass up these fabulous vintage kitschy kitchen collectibles! They remind me of my mother’s kitchen with their colorful, charming and just slightly kooky pattern and great for serving cold salads and side dishes.
Measurements and details:
• Overall height including lid is 6.25"
• 8" in diameter, 3.5" deep
• Made of ceramic and unmarked
• Likely dates from the 1960s
• Probably NOT oven or dishwasher-safe
• The dish features a basketweave pattern with lovely detail
• The top has three adorable baby hatching chicks just out of their shells
• The lid has a pattern of wheat or straw
• Excellent condition
• No cracks
• Just two teeny tiny fleabites on the rim (see photo)
• Slight discoloration and finish irregularities in a few places from age
Perfect for your farmhouse kitchen!