Throughout the late 19th & early 20th century, no farmhouse would kitchen would be without mason jars to preserve the delicious fruits and vegetables grown in the farmhouse garden. Even though most of us don’t can these days, mason jars are still a cherished part of our farmhouse decor and bring back many memories!
This large pendant light is made to look like an old-style Mason Jar. Its large size, open bottom and vented top make it perfect for brighter lights. We love it with a reproduction Edison bulb. The included 15½ foot cloth cord plugs into any standard outlet or add the optional hardwire kit to permanently mount it to your ceiling.
- 4½" diameter by 11¼" tall Mason Jar Pendant Shade
- 15½ foot cloth-covered vintage-style lamp cord with switched socket
- Two ceiling hooks
- Two cord clamps for adjusting the height of the lamp
- Easy-to-follow instructions
The hardwire option includes all of the above plus ceiling canopy kit.
The reproduction Edison bulb shown in the photo is NOT INCLUDED.
See our selection of pulleys and brackets for an even more dramatic look.
Save when you buy more than one!
- 2-3 Pendants save 10%
- 4 or more Pendants save 15%
- Discounts automatically applied in your cart