Set of Four Tiny Antique Enamelware Cups
What we love:
When we saw these teeny tiny antique enamel cups we couldn’t resist them, flaws and all!
We’re think these small enamelware cups might’ve been used in a hospital, doctor’s office or in a lab.
• They measure 2⅛” across at the top, 1⅝” across the bottom and 2" tall. They are about the size of a shot glass.
• The white enamel shows obvious signs of age and use, including chips and finish wear. Fortunately they display well!
• Use these for tiny succulent plants, to hold trinkets, treasures and other collections. They look great filled with marbles, bobbins, shells and other small treasures.
• We’re selling these antique cups in “AS FOUND” condition and would estimate they date from the late 1800s to the early part of the 20th century.
• Perfect little vessels to hold your treasured items and flea market finds!