What we love:
We are excited to offer this scarce corn and oats pattern English ironstone sugar jar to you!
Details and measurements:
• Overall height with the lid is 7.25"
• Jar is 5" tall without the lid
• 4.25" in diameter
• 5.75" across from handle to handle
• Maker's imprint by Wedgewood.
• Made in England
• Dates from the 1860s
• In very good with finish irregularities and some aged patina.
• One small tight hairline on the lid and a fleabite on the rim of the jar
• Tight, stable hairline on the bottom but does not extend to the interior
An elegant, hard-to-find pattern and a great addition to your collection to display, enjoy and use!